Breakfast and Registration
CWIB President's Welcome / Sponsors' Welcome
Opening Remarks by Dean Glenn Hubbard
Russell L. Carson Professor of Finance and Economics, Columbia Business School
Fourteenth Annual Distinguished Alumae Award
Alumna Speech by Ms. Beth Schoenfeldt, CBS MBA '94
Session I: Setting Yourself Up for Success
- "Tell Me Something About Yourself" Establishing a Personal Brand
- Push: Remembering Power, Courage, and Dreams in a Challenging Economy
- Doing Good by Doing Business
- Investing Your Success: Building, Spending and Preserving Your Wealth
- Getting What You Ask For: Successful Negotiations in The Workplace
Session II: Thriving in Your Career
- Successful Women Consultants: Balancing Travel, Clients, and a Personal Life
- What Every Woman Needs to Know: the Secrets of Climbing the Corporate Ladder
- Women Succeeding in Male-Dominated Careers
- Behind the Curtain: Successful Careers in Media & Entertainment
- Demystifying "The Devil Wears Prada"
Luncheon and Networking
Remarks by CWIB Conference Co-Chairs, Maya Rozenblat, CBS '10, and Jocelyn Young, CBS '10, MBA Candidates
Keynote Address by Ms. Mary Beth West, CBS MBA '86, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Kraft Foods Inc.
Session III: Embracing New Horizons
- Beyond Green: Building and Driving Sustainable Enterprises
- Second Career Success
- "Into the United States & Beyond..."
- From Dream to Reality: Starting Your Startup
- Navigating the Financial Crisis
Networking and Cocktail Reception
Please join us in the Roone Arledge Auditorium complete with lounge area and DJ. Enjoy hors d'oeuvres, wine and cheese, and our new signature CWIB cocktail.