Radio and Television
- NPR Marketplace, January 31, 2014, Where Will Young People Live When They're Old and Gray?
- CNBC, January 31, 2014, Decent Year for Housing Ahead?
- CNBC, December 18, 2013, Nightly Business Report
- NPR Marketplace, September 10, 2013, Mortgage Refinance Slowdown Leads to Bank Layoffs
- Fox Business, August 21, 2013, WIll the New Fed Chief Revive Housing?
- NPR Marketplace, August 15, 2013, Report: Half of all Home Purchases Paid for with Cash
- NPR Marketplace Morning Report, August 15, 2013, Foreclosures are Down, but the Housing Markets isn't Quite Moving Yet
- Bloomberg Television, July 30, 2013, American Dream Slipping as Homeownership at 18-year Low
- CNBC Closing Bell, June 14, 2013, Home Buyers with Good Credit have Many Options
- NPR Marketplace Radio, June 4, 2013, Many Would-Be First Time Homebuyers fear Taking the Plunge
- CNBC, May 28, 2013, Sustainable Recovery Housing?
- National Public Radio, May 1, 2013, Home Prices Rebound
- Fox Business, Janaury 25, 2013, Housing Taking a Turn to the Upside?
- National Public Radio, April 23, 2012, Continued Job Growth will Help Housing Industry
- National Public Radio, April 6, 2012, Jobs Report A Litmus Test for Economy's Direction
- National Public Radio, February 10, 2012, Bank Settlement Could Spur More Foreclosures
- National Public Radio, February 2, 2012, Obama Outlines Fresh Mortgage Refinancing Plan
- Bloomberg, January 31, 2012, Baker, Mayer on US Housing as a Voter Issue
- National Public Radio, January 30, 2012, Freddie Mac Betting Against Struggling Homeowners
- NPR The Takeaway, October 25, 2011, Obama Adminstration Expands Mortage Assistance Program
- National Public Radio, September 7, 2011, How Mortgage Refinancing Could Help Spur Economy
- National Public Radio, August 27, 2011, Obama Considers New Housing Solutions
- National Public Radio, August 15, 2011, Low Rates Alone Not Seen Reviving Housing Markets
- CNBC, November 10, 2011, Housing Recovery Tied to Jobs?
- CNBC, September 1, 2011, Obama Refinancing Bailout to Hammer Taxpapers, Banks, Bove, with Glenn Hubbard
- CNN/WJBF.com, June 14, 2011, Consumer Alert: Renting May be the New "American Dream"
- NPR Marketplace, June 10, 2011, White House penalizes big banks over mortgages mod program
- NPR Marketplace, May 31, 2011, Home prices relapse to pre-housing bubble levels
- WNYC National Public Radio, April 20, 2011, Finanical 411: Stocks Surge on Strong Earnings
- NPR Marketplace, April 1, 2011, Fed tries to regulate mortgage boker industry
- National Public Radio, October 25, 2011, The potential reach of Obama's refinancing plan, with Glenn Hubbard
- National Public Radio, October 17, 2011, Housing market stuck despite lox prices, rates
- WNYC National Public Radio, September 21, 2011, Frannie and Freddie fixes
- National Public Radio, June 26, 2011, Making Foreclosures Part of the Solution
- National Public Radio, February 2011, What a Coin Toss Has to Do With the Housing Market
- National Public Radio Morning Edition, January 19, 2011, Post Tax Credit, Housing Prices Slide Further
- CNBC, November 30, 2010, Higher Rents Creating New Buyers?
- National Public Radio, November 10, 2010, Economic Woes Spur Interest in Refinancing Plan
- ABC News, October 8, 2010, Bank of America Halts Sales of Forclosure Homes
- NPR Marketplace, October 7, 2010, Will halted foreclosures hurt housing?
- ABC News, October 5, 2010, Foreclosure Mess: How Much Worse Can it Get?
- NPR Marketplace, August 26, 2010, Home buyers save more with low interest rates
- NPR Marketplace, August 25, 2010, Mortgage modification helps with re-defaults
- National Public Radio, October, 3, 2010, Congress Weighs Big Homeowner Refinancing Plan, with Glenn Hubbard
- National Public Radio, May 26, 2010, Mortgage Rates Retreats
- CNBC, April 26, 2010, What's missing from the bank bill?
- CNN, April 17, 2010, Signs the Economy is Coming Out of Crisis; Housing Market: What Does It Mean for the Recovery?; Goldman Sachs Charged With Fraud; What You Should Do With Your Tax Refund
- National Public Radio, April 14, 2010, More Homeowners Get Help Though Many Disqualifed
- PBS Newshour, October 6, 2010, 'Robo-Signing' Paperwork Breakdown Leaves Many Houses in Foreclosure Limbo
- National Public Radio, March 26, 2010, Debt Forgivness Key in Plan to Curb Foreclosures
- KSPT TV, March 26, 2010, Economists: Foreclosure fix not working, now expanding
- NPR Marketplace, March 24, 2010, B of A to Help Underwater Homeowners
- CNBC, September 29, 2009, Where is Housing Headed?
- Bloomberg News Radio, August 27, 2009, Mayer, Calomiris Say Mortgage Money Still Hard to Get
- CNBC, August 4, 2009, The State of the Housing Market
- NPR Marketplace, August 20, 2008, Lenders Look for Ways to Raise Cash
- ABC News, Good Morning America, August 8, 2008, Mortgage Meltdown Fears Persist
- NPR Marketplace, August 6, 2008, Another down quarter for Freddie
- NPR Marketplace, August 1, 2008, Housing bill 101
- NPR Marketplace, May 27, 2008, 'Marketplace' Report: Mixed Housing News
- ABC World News, February 28, 2008
- CBS Evening News, February 24, 2008, First Time Home Buyers
- NPR Marketplace, February 14, 2008, Congress: Make the mortgage easier
- NPR Marketplace, January 24, 2008, Should we stay or should we sell?
- CNBC, December 6, 2007, Will Housing "Fix" Fizzle?
- CNBC, December 3, 2007, Sub-prime fix flawed or focused?
- NPR Marketplace, November 20, 2007, Fannie starts to show its cracks
- CBS Radio, October 1, 2007, Who Should Fix the Mortgage Mess?
- NPR Marketplace, August 20, 2007, Lenders look for ways to raise cash
- NPR Marketplace, August 15, 2007, Jumbo loans feel subprime weight
- NPR Marketplace, August 9, 2007, More bad signs in the housing market
- NPR Marketplace, August 3, 2007, State help for troubled homeowners
- CNN, July 28, 2007, Housing Slump
- NPR Marketplace, June 26, 2007, More Bad Signs in the Housing Market
- CNBC, April 11, 2007 - Will Housing Spring Back?
- NPR Marketplace, March 16, 2007, 'A' stands for 'Another risky mortgage'
- CNN, February 10, 2007 - The Real Deal
- NPR Marketplace, January 16, 2007, Have we hit the housing bottom?
- Bloomberg News, December 20, 2006 - Is there a housing downturn
- NPR Marketplace, October 26, 2006, "Housing Market Continues Slide"
- NPR Marketplace Money, September 13, 2006, "Miami Condo Cool"
- NPR Marketplace, May 18, 2006, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae
- CNBC, April 4, 2006 - Buy or Sell?
- CNBC, March 24, 2006 - Making Money in a Cooling Housing Market
- CNBC, March 23, 2006 - Buyer's Market?
- ABC News Nightline, January 27, 2006 - Bubble Trouble
- CNBC, January 25, 2006 - Housing Market: What Next?
- CNN, December 24, 2005 - Outlook for 2006: Real Estate
- CNBC, November 28, 2005 - Housing Market Outlook
- CNBC, October 19, 2005 - Housing Prices: Where Next?
- CNBC, September 19, 2005 - Housing Bubble
- Bloomberg Television, September 19, 2005 - Housing Bubble
- NPR Morning Edition, June 22, 2005, Real Estate Auctions
- NPR Marketplace, February 2, 2005, Fannie Mae
Wall Street Journal
The New York Times
Print and Other Media