- Mortgage Modification and Strategic Behavior: Evidence from a Legal Settlement with Countrywide Christopher Mayer, Edward Morrison, Tomasz Piskorski, and Arpit Gupta, January 2014. (forthcoming, The American Economic Review).
- Misinformed Speculators and Mispricing in the Housing Markets Alex Chinco and Christopher Mayer, January 2014.
- A New Look at Second Liens Donghoon Lee, Christopher Mayer, and Joseph Tracy, 2012
- Lemons and CDOs:Why Did So Many Lenders Issue Poorly Performing CDOs? Oliver Faltin-Traeger and Christopher Mayer, May 2012.
- Sponsor Risk and the Performance of Asset-backed Securities Kathleen W. Johnson, Christopher Mayer, and Oliver Faltin-Traeger, June 2011.
- Inside Information and Market Making in Secondary Mortgage Markets Steve Drucker and Christopher Mayer Working Paper, January 2008.
- Agency Conflicts, Asset Substitution, and Securitization Yingjin Hila Gan and Christopher Mayer Working Paper, June 2007.
- What Can We Learn About the Sensitivity of Investment to Stock Prices with a Better Measure of Tobin's q? William Gentry and Christopher Mayer, May 2006
- The Effects of Share Prices Relative to Fundamental Value on Stock Issuances and Repurchases William Gentry and Christopher Mayer, Jan. 2003.
For Publications, click here