Welcome to Columbia Entrepreneurs Organization.
- Interested in starting your own business?
- Want to work in Business Development at an existing company?
- Interested in venture capital or private equity?
- Looking for like-minded students, alumni, and faculty?
- Are you an entrepreneur at heart?
Who We Are
CEO brings students together with some of the most successful entrepreneurs and innovators. Through lectures, panel discussions, interactive workshops we help students gain unique insight and connections to the world of venturing. The annual business plan competition and the Lang Fund competition help students start their own businesses by providing expert feedback and start-up capital. We also sponsor trips to observe start-ups, support the entrepreneur management curriculum, and throw the occasional party.
- Advanced notifications of upcoming events, speaker series and workshops
- Opportunities to pitch your idea with other entrepreneurs, faculty and members
- Opportunity to apply for a CEO board position
- Access to resources for starting your own company or developing an existing one
- Membership to the CEO Facebook and LinkedIn group