Come join our exciting community of Latin American students at Columbia Business School. You will be able to take advantage of opportunities to meet companies and recruiters, receive mentorship during your recruiting process, and receive discounted tickets for our events.
There is a $35.00 fee to join for one year and a $60.00 fee to join for two years. Exchange students who are on campus for one semester may join at a one-semester rate of $25.00. Please contact a club officer for more information.
Joining the club is very easy and will only take you a few minutes. Just follow the steps below:
- Go to the Groups@Columbia homepage, http://groups.gsb.columbia.edu.
- Login using your lifetime ID and password; click “Submit”..
- On the top menu bar, click the “Groups” button, which is the picture of a head. Search for Latin America Business Association, and click on the organizations name when it appears.
- Once you have navigated to LABA group page, use the drop down box to select the membership type you would like to choose (1 or 2 years), then click the “Join!” button.
- The next page will prompt you to confirm your membership, and then lead to a payment screen. Please note, payment is required to join all clubs. Interest groups do not charge dues.
- Email any of the board members if you have any problem.
Hope to see you soon and “Bienvenido”!