The Management Consulting Association (MCA) is proud to welcome all incoming students to Columbia Business School. We are pleased that you are interested in our association and have visited our website. Please take a minute to learn more about the MCA and the privileges of our membership.
About the MCA
The Management Consulting Association (MCA) is one of the largest student-run organizations at Columbia Business School. We provide Columbia Business School students who have a career interest in management consulting with the educational tools and professional network necessary to be competitive in the industry.
The MCA has a mission to educate members about the management consulting industry and to help members acquire management consulting jobs.
Why Join Us?
The MCA provides a wide range of services and opportunities to members. The privileges of MCA membership include:
- Resume reviews conducted by second-year students
- Mock interviews conducted by second-year students
- Educational workshops/events (case studies, etc)
- Educational speakers
- Alumni panels/receptions, brown bag events, etc.
- Mentoring Program
- Complimentary copy of the case interview book
- Case competitions
- And much more!