MCA supports, represents, and introduces members to the consulting business. We offer many incredible networking opportunities with leading consulting companies. Throughout the year, we arrange several events to provide members with invaluable opportunities to learn more about the consulting industry and network with current consultants.
MCA Membership privileges
Join the MCA and you will get the privileges of:
- Resume reviews conducted by second-year students
- Mock interviews conducted by second-year students
- Educational workshops/events (case studies, etc)
- Educational speakers
- Alumni panels/receptions, brown bag events, etc.
- Mentoring Program
- Complimentary copy of the case interview book
- Case competitions
- And much more!
MCA Membership is open to MBA, EMBA and PhD students at Columbia Business School.
How to join the MCA?
Simply log onto CBS Groups and click on the Join a Student Club link under MBA Student Links